This policy will explain areas of this website that may affect your privacy and personal details, how we process, collect, manage and store those details and how your rights under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), India Data Protection Law, are adhered to.
How we Collect your Details
We collect your information through Contact, Start a Project, Project Proposal, Project Quote Request, Domain Registration, Website Transfer, SEO Information, Website Assessment Forms Fill ups.
What we Collect
- We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to enquiries made through our site
- IP Address
- Website URL
- Company name
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our services;
- Where we have clearly stated and made you aware of the fact, and where you have given your express permission, except for where we have legitimate interests in doing so, we may use your details to send you information related to our services/products through a mailing list system. This is done in accordance with the regulations named above.
Security and Retention of Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. For this purpose, we will not hold your personal data for any longer than is reasonable. Further, we have taken reasonable steps to protect your information against unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, damage and destruction. Nevertheless, any personal data submitted by you is at your own risk.
We will not transfer your personal details to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing without your permission. We use certain third-party service providers who may have access to your personal data so that they can provide services to us. When this occurs, we have a data protection compliant contract in place with these third parties.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computer’s hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system if available upon their first visit.
If you want to remove all your personal information from the website then please contact email@example.com.