Become a Member
CIVF Membership benefits:
- Active involvement in the continuing development of indoor and beach volleyball in the Cayman Islands as recreational, youth, and national team sport.
- Membership discounts at select gyms.
- Opportunities for involvement in CIVF sanctioned events. Help the CIVF promote physical activity through youth and sports in a healthy environment, reduce stress and expand your social life by meeting new people with similar interests.
- To be a candidate for membership an individual must have two nominations, one from a CIVF Board member and one from a current CIVF member.
- The proposed member must also provide details of their proposed contribution and/or existing contribution towards the development of indoor or beach volleyball.
- Once the proposed member has completed and submitted their membership application, the application must be reviewed and approved by the Board. If approved, the final step is to pay the annual CI$25 membership fee.
- Members must renew their membership each year
- If you have any additional questions on how to apply for membership, or how to get more involved in our sport, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our Board Members.